Friday 13 November 2009

I had such a good dream last night

I was a professional dancer on SCD. And I was dancing with Tuffers. And we had naughty shenanigans...Oh yes and we won the glitterball.

Suffice to say, I have spent the day having little fantasies in my pea-sized brain about the salsa, the rumba, the AS, the tango, the AT, the winning showdance, the shenanigans. I really have had such a nice day!

Back down to earth. Poor Bruce. It has to be bad for him to miss Strictly. But we get Claudia let loose on the main show (producers take note......Claudia can interview, have empathy, and wreak havoc, all in the same sentence. Tess can....Tess can wear some of the dresses that wardrobe gives her?. Oh heck, Tess is main presenter, and Claude is back stage. Ho Hum). Am starting to have a few thoughts about the opening dance. Maybe I will tune in five minutes late tomorrow.

So we have Adonis and Blonde Ambition...is it really necessary for Ricky Nipple to flash his chest at me at 6.30 on a Friday? I haven't even had a glass of wine yet. So the jive is going to be a fast dance. I wouldnt't have figured that (Zoe and James didn't do fast). And Ricky is playing the relative visiting from afar card. Jive isn't looking promising then.

So Friday Panel.....

Fly me to the Moon....Phil you can fly me there whenever you like. Looking good but still waiting for him to pull away from the crowd and get there....You would if you were partnered with me Phil, believe me!

Team Cola - surely some mistake - dancing a paso to some escapee from the X Factor Rock Week. Surely not. Even catsuits and capes might not save this.

Jade and Ian - I have been waiting all series for this tango! Duran Duran bothers me, but then again look what a Bond theme did for Ramps and Karen in their semi final, which probably remains my second favourite dance (favourite dance? do you have to ask? The Halfpenny Jive of course!).

Nat Cass - Magic Moments - saccharine overdose then. What are they doing this week? First off, Vincenzo appears with his little son at the start of ITT, giving an unfortunate reminder of his shenanigans (alleged) earlier this year (and giving me more cause to fantasise about my shenanigans...such a shame Wife Swap has been cancelled). Then last night NatCass was talking about lovely Matt di Angelo...my trigonometry has never been good, but I am confused with these circles and triangles and goodness knows whats! And as for that shot of NatCass in her flat with a pile of Italian language materials....was this swift response to the negative reaction to her taking the P out of Vincent for his grasp of English....Because I have that dictionary, I bought it for my degree in Italian, and those 6 volumes of grammar volumes, still pristine...I don't think so! The accent may have been good, but the Italian did not make any sense, was basic, and riddled with errors.....

Moving on - oh it's the original dad dancing the rumba. And to Mattesha's victory song - what a travesty! Please let them be bottom two.

Can Ali really do wild?

Oh my little Chris - sent out in the cold to do cape practice but ends up playing super heroes with James Jordan. How many people (apart from my mother) still use the word "tinkle" when going for their pre-performance doings?

Leave the best music of the week till last - of course classy Erin has chosen Nights in White Satin for a Viennese....

No comments:

Post a Comment