Wednesday 9 December 2009

So the battle of the celeb dads was won by..

..Mr Hollins! For the gorgeous line "He was 13 at the time" when displaying a photo of toddler Hollins....

I still don't get Ali and Brian - are they? Aren't they? Is it a showmance? Is it a romance? Am I interested?

I guess what has been bothering me about Ali and Brian is that Brian just seems to intense and earnest, and Ali so "meh". Someone the other day remarked that Ricky W smiles from the mouth, but never from the eyes. Ali is the same - she is expressive with the mouth, but the rest of her doesn't move. Surely the root of stage presence is the eyes?

And so the mid week report.

Chris commits so much to the dance, but we all know this. His AT should be full of intensity and rawness, but will it? And also, the real surprise of his rumba was how much a male celeb was prepared to commit emotionally in week 1. We know that now, and the surprise will no longer be there. The only surprise might be how little technique he has acquired along the way. (Harsh words for my fave couple).

Ricky - I am still put off by his headline, as I have been since week 2.

Ali - still lacking performance.

So considering all of the above - am I really invested in who gets into this final?

OK - one last time. Team Cola, Team Cola, Team Cola, Team Cola.

No comments:

Post a Comment